WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
FOR PRINTS We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-2 weeks. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES FOR PRINTS is calculated based on your cart total as follows:
|Cart Total From||To||Standard Shipping*||2-Day Shipping*||Overnight Shipping*||International Shipping Charge*||HI &AK Standard Shipping||HI &AK 2-Day Shipping||HI &AK Overnight Shipping|
** Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
- Crate for MetalPrints over 30x40 to 40x60 $15.00 (required)
- Crate for MetalPrints over 40x60 $20.00 (required)
Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping,
We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
FOR ORIGINALS Shipping times range from 1-2 weeks. Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as available. Shipping rates will be determined at the time of shipment and approved by you before shipping. Because Originals vary tremdously in size and weight, it is not possible to determine shipping until the piece is finished.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RETURNS/EXCHANGES/REFUNDS?
- Breathe Art Paintings does not offer exchanges on any items. Only original works of art are eligible for a return and possible refund. Please see below details to see if your original qualifies for a return and refund.
- You have 20 calendar days to return an original to the gallery of Breathe Art Paintings from the date of purchase. 271S. 720E. Salem, UT 84653. To be eligible for a return your item
must be in the same condition that you received it. Please note that at the time of purchase, you acknowledged on your receipt of sale that your item was in new condition, void of any damage, scratches, cracks etc. Any item returned not in this condition will
not be eligible for a refund. Your item
must be in the original packaging (see below for exceptions.) Once we receive your item, we will inspect
it and notify you by the e-mail that you provide, that we have received your returned item.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints and originals are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact me with your order number for further instructions.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
- All print and merchandise sales are final. Original paintings may be cancelled as long as the item has not shipped. Please text April Miller @ 801-473-5841 with your request. Once an original has shipped you will be responsible for it's safe return and subject to all refund policies and rules before a refund will be given.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A REFUND?
- Breathe Art will notify you on the status of
your refund after inspecting the returned item. You must provide a current phone number and
e-mail address for this notification. Please e-mail this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If
your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or
original method of payment). You will receive the credit within the days allotted,
depending on your payment providers policies.
If your original is returned damaged and is it is determined that it can be
refurbished than a partial refund may be allowed but the full refund will be voided. This will be determined after a full assessment
has been completed. You will be notified
by e-mail with a detailed damage assessment and the amount, if any, that will
be refunded to you. Processing a refund can take up to 7-10 business days after receiving your return.
HOW DO I RETURN MY PACKAGE?
- You have 20 calendar days to return an original from the date of purchase to the address above. This means that it must be postmarked by the end of the 20th day. To be eligible for a return your original must be in the same condition that you received it. Please note that at the time of sale you acknowledged
that your original was in new condition, void of any damage, scratches, cracks etc. Any origianl returned not in this condition will
not be eligible for a refund. Your original must be in it's original packaging. Once we receive your original, we will inspect
it and notify you that we have received your returned origianl item.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs
for returning your original item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. As a safety measure to you, we advise that
you text the tracking information for your return to the phone number provided
above. This is not mandatory for your
refund but is advised. Breathe Art
Paintings will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in shipping. If the original is not returned in the original
packaging and is damaged, then this will also void your refund. We here at Breathe Art are very careful to provide
the proper packaging for it to reach you in perfect condition and require the
same courtesy in your return. If you did not have your package shipped to you, (ex: purchased at a show or picked up at
the gallery) or have thrown out the original packing materials, but need to
ship it for your return, then you must contact the office to get approval for
your shipping method. Please be prepared
to show pictures of packaging materials and methods intended for shipping. We expect that the package will arrive to us with the material that we have approved. If it does not and is damaged due to improper packaging, Breathe Art will not be responsible for the damage caused and will void your refund. Breathe Art will not be responsible for unauthorized
shipping methods and materials.
WHO TO CONTACT?
HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK?
- We would love for you to be the first to know about any new work! An easy way to stay in the loop is by following me on my social media pages as I am constantly posting about new work! Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification button on my YouTube channel. This is where you will see full creation videos of much of my work!